Sat, Aug 01|
River City Pride 2020 - Vendor Registration
What do you bring to the table? Join us at River City Pride as a vendor to get your goods and services in front of the Peoria LGBTQ+ Community! If you have any questions about being a sponsor, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Time & Location
Aug 01, 2020, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDT
RiverFront, 200 Northeast Water Street, Peoria, IL 61602, USA
About The Event
2020 VENDOR INFORMATION PACKET
Vendor Booths are available during the Peoria Pridefest, Promote your business, non-profit, or service
• Space size: 10 foot by 10 foot
• Electricity is available upon request
• Tables and chairs can be made available upon request
• Canopies may be used
• Setup Date & Times: Saturday, 8/1/2020 available at 9am
• Time of Event Operation: 10am - 7pm
Vendor Space cost:
• $50 - Non-profit
• $150 - Regular Vendor
• $200 - Food Vendor
• Applications by July 15th, 2020
By submitting this form for River City Pride 2020, the undersigned Vendor agrees to be bound by each and every term set forth herein by the terms and representations in the agreement as though fully set forth.
If the Vendor violates any term of this agreement, River City Pride 2020 (“RCP2020”) and/or the authorized agents of RCP2020 may within their sole discretion and at any time (1) terminate this agreement, (2) require Vendor, immediately upon notice of violation of this agreement, to cease operations and vacate the premises, and (3) forfeit any and all fees paid to RCP2020 for the right and privilege of participating in River City Pride 2020. This agreement represents the entire agreement between RCP2020 and the Vendor and may not be amended without the mutual consent of both parties set forth in writing and signed by authorized representatives of RCP2020 and the Vendor:
1. RCP2020 agrees to provide each Vendor of the River City Pride Pride 2019 Festival with a ten foot by ten foot assigned space. Vendor is responsible to provide the table, chairs, tent, and other supplies if they choose. However, table, chairs, and electricity may be provided upon advanced request.
2. Vendor agrees to obey all rules and instructions as directed by the Pride Planning Committee and staff during the festival. Any failure to strictly adhere to such rules or instructions may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and immediate forfeiture of any and all fees paid to RCP2020.
3. Vendor hereby acknowledges its liability, and agrees to compensate RCP2020, for any damage(s) caused by, including but not limited to, its representatives, agents, employees, volunteers, members, vehicles, equipment, materials and objects to the environs and infrastructure of which causes RCP2020 to pay for repair, replacement, or other remuneration to the Peoria Park District for such damage to the environs or infrastructure of Peoria Park District.
4. Please be courteous of other vendors and neighbors when utilizing amplified sound. Boom Boxes, laptops with audio/visual, and other small audio devices are welcome.
5. Only RCP2020 and those individuals or groups which have signed Food Vendor Agreements shall be permitted to serve, sell or in any way provide beverages, including water, or food at any site or operation of the River City Pride 2020. Violation of this provision and/or any portion of the health code are grounds for immediate expulsion from the festival grounds. Vendor must have a permit to sell.
6. Vendor shall not display, offer for view or sale any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Illinois and local ordinances of the Metropolitan Government of Peoria or County of Peoria shall control. Vendors shall not display, offer for view or sale any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any site or operation of the River City Pride 2020 Festival.
7. Vendor understands and agrees that the River City Pride 2020 is intended to be, and at all times shall be, a family-friendly event. Therefore, Vendor shall not openly display any materials that are obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic or indecent. These definitions are subject to the discretion of the RCP2020 Planning Committee and staff.
8. Vendor shall not display, offer for view, take orders for or sell any items that are imprinted, emblazoned or marked in any manner with any or all of the following words or phrases without the express written consent of RCP2020: River City Pride 2020 or any version of the RCPridePeoria 2020 logo. Vendor shall not offer phrases, logos or artwork, which closely approximate these words or phrases without the express written consent of RCP2020.
9. Vendor shall not sublet its space without the express written consent of RCP2020. RCP2020 permits each space to be utilized by no more than two (2) organizations.
10. Vendor acknowledges and understands that it is their solely responsible for the collection of any sales or use taxes and shall in no way hold RCP2020 or its representatives responsible for any type of permits other than for the festival itself.
11. Refund Policy: Exclusive of the $25 non-refundable application fee, a 50% refund will be given in response to a written request received by RCP2020 by July 1, if and only if the space can be filled from an approved waiting list. No refunds will be given for any request received by RCP2020 after July 1, 2020. No refunds shall be given due to cancellation or interruption of the festival for reasons beyond the control of RCP2020. These reasons include, but are not limited to weather, acts of terrorism, or governmental intervention.
12. RCP2020 and Peoria Park District accept no responsibility for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Vendor is solely responsible for the security for all its items at the festival location at all times
13. RCP2020 makes no representation or guarantees towards actual festival attendance.
14. Vendor understands that RCP2020 has no control over weather, acts of terrorism, or governmental interference.
15. Times: Space is available for set up beginning at 9am, festival opens at 10am. Vendor area will remain open until 7pm.